Each person requires different things from the investment planning process. Here are a few of the steps we use to develop an understanding of your current financial status and a plan to achieve your financial goals.
- Planning starts with sitting down together with you to better understand your beliefs and goals.
- We view this as an ongoing process and ourselves as guides recommending course corrections as your goals change and as the financial world changes. Planning to us is not a one-time event.
“One Page” Plan
- We strive to condense our understanding of you, your beliefs about money and your goals for your family into a summary document (which can be more than one page).
- It also helps us identify and track “to-dos” for both of us.
- Using the Asset-Map platform we create a map of your sources and uses of income, assets, liabilities across multiple generations.
- It provides a way for all of us to better understand your financial position.